Assistant prof. dr. Ahmad Ameed Zainalabidin at University of Technology/ Materials Engineering Department participated in a master defense of the student Sahar Falah Hasan on Sunday, May 30th /2021, at Babylon University/ Materials Engineering College, the dissertation entitled "Surface Modification of Biomedical NiTi Shape Memory Alloy using Micro Arc Oxidation coating". The Committee included:
- Professor Dr. Hayder Hasan Jaber as a chair.
- Assistant Professor Dr. Ahmad Ameed Zainalabidin as a committee member.
- Professor Dr. Sameer Hamid Awad as a committee member.
- Professor Dr. Nawal Muhammad Dawood as an advisor.
- Assist. Professor Dr. Iqbal Muhammad Saeed as an advisor.
Congratulations to the student on her graduation.