Jabbar H. Mohmmed
Materials Engineering Department
My name is Jabbar Hussein Mohmmed Al-Sabea. I was born in Babylon, Iraq in June of 1978. I have obtained my M.Sc. and B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Technology (UOT), Baghdad, Iraq. I was the (1st) rank in my bachelor and master study, and I had an excellent degree for my thesis in the master. Currently, I work as a lecturer in Material Engineering Department, at UOT, and I gave lectures in several subjects in this department like (mechanical design, materials selection, mechanical engineering, and engineering drawing). My research interests focus on Dynamic Analysis and Mechanical Behavior of Metals.
I have published more than 20 articles and 2 books in addition to review some articles in national and international conferences and journals.
M.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 2011.
B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 2003
Dynamic analysis, Mechanics of materials, Metallurgy, and Smart Materials
1. Experimental study of the mechanical and corrosion properties of ethyl silicate risen applied on low carbon steel, in processing.
2. Buckling and bending properties of aluminum plate with multiple cracks, in processing.
3. Effect of the Gas Pressure on Dynamic Analysis of a Single Cylinder Engine, in processing.
4. Design of Uncertain Displacement Controlled Velocity Control System for Hydraulic Actuator, in processing.
5. Effect of Nano-sized SiO2 Particles Addition on The Surface Roughness and Micro Hardness of Copper-Based Friction Materials, in processing.
6. Effect of The Shaking Forces and Shaking Moment On Single and Multi-Cylinder Engine, in processing.
7. Natural Frequency and Dynamic Response of Heated Inclined Pinned PP-R Pipe Conveying Fluid, in processing.
8. Analytical Solutions for Dynamic Behavior of Inclined Heated Clamped Ends PPR Pipe Conveying Fluid, in processing.
9. A Theoretical Study on Natural Frequency and Dynamic Response of Inclined, Cantilever PP-R Pipe Conveying Fluid Under Thermal Load, in processing.
10. Effect of the Torsional Vibration Depending on the Number of Cylinders in Reciprocating Engines. International Journal of Dynamics and Control, 2020.
11. Evaluation of AA6061-T6 behavior subjected to Cyclic Solution Treatment, Al-Nahrain Journal for Engineering Sciences, 2020.
12. The effect of polymeric quenching media on mechanical properties of medium carbon steel, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2018
13. Effect of Different Quenching Media on Microstructure, Hardness, and Wear Behavior of Steel Used in Petroleum Industries, Journal of Petroleum Research & Studies, 2018
14. Evaluation the mechanical properties of kaolin particulate reinforced epoxy composite, Al-Khwarizmi Engineering Journal, 2018
15. Effect of Annealing Treatment on the Anisotropy Behavior of Cold Rolled Stainless Steel 304 Sheets, Diyala Journal of Engineering Sciences, 2018.
16. Experimental Study for the Effects of Crystalline Agents on Properties of Glass-Ceramic Coating, Engineering and Technology Journal, 2018
17. Effect of Addition CuO Nanoparticle to Quenching Media on Properties of Medium Carbon Steel, Engineering and Technology Journal, 2017.
18. A New high thermal shock resistant and single layer glass–ceramic coating for industrial and engineering applications, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering, 2017.
19. An Experimental Approach and Constructing a New Non-Linear Regression Model for Prediction the Anisotropy Parameters of Annealing Treated Commercially Pure Aluminum Sheets, Engineering and Technology Journal, 2017.
20. Evaluation the Mechanical Properties of Shot Peened TIG Welded Aluminum Sheets, Journal of Engineering, Baghdad University, 2017.
21. An Experimental Approach and Constructing a New Non-Linear Regression Model for Prediction the Anisotropy Parameters of Annealing Treated Commercially Pure Aluminum Sheets, Engineering and Technology Journal, 2016.
22. Tensile and Compressive Properties of Kaolin Reinforced Epoxy, Al-Khwarizmi Engineering Journal, 2015.
23. Wear Rate and Hardness of Boride Low Carbon Steel, Journal of Engineering, Baghdad University, 2015.
24. Studying and Modeling the Effects of Quartz Addition and Heat Treatment on Mechanical Properties of Ceramic Coating, Engineering and Technology Journal, 2014.
25. Modeling of the corrosion behavior of glass-ceramic coating in different aggressive media, Engineering and Technology Journal, 2014.
26. The experimental study and mathematical model of effect of alumina particles reinforcement on mechanical properties of epoxy, Iraqi journal of mechanical and material engineering, 2014.
27. Wear resistance of a new glass ceramic coating, Engineering and Technology Journal, 2014.
28. Study the effect of angle dorsiflexion on bending stress of prosthetic pylon, International Journal of Physical Sciences, 2012.
29. Experimental approach to mechanical properties of natural rubber mixing with Calcium carbonate powder, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), 2012.
30. Studying and Modeling the Effects of Quartz Addition and Heat Treatment on Chemical Properties of Ceramic Coating, Engineering and Technology Journal, 2011.
Engineering and Mechanical Drawing
Metallurgy, in addition to many practical lectures
More than 35 Acknowledgement letters and Certificate of Appreciation from Head of Materials Engineering Department, Head of University of Technology , and Minister of High Education and Scientific Research between (2005-2020)