Aseel M. Abdullah
Materials Engineering Department
Aseel M Abdullah was born in Baghdad, Iraq in January of 1977. He received his B.Sc and M.Sc degrees in 1998 and 2006 respectively from TEC and UOT, Iraq.
Starting scientific publishing since 2006, he has more than 20 publications in national and international conferences and journals.
M.Sc., Materials Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 2006.
B.Sc., Ceramic Engineering, Technical Engineering University, Iraq, 1998.
Composite Materials, Natural Fiber Composites, Plastic Recycles, Concrete.
- Study Of Mechanical Properties For Polyester Reinforced By Date Palm With Maleic, NaOH, And HCl Chemical Treatments. Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 28 No. 10 (2010).
- Effect Of Alumina Particles On The Mechanical Properties Of Discontinuous Glass Fiber Reinforced Unsaturated Polyester Composites, Journal Of Engineering Of Qadissiya, Vol. 4 No. 1, (2011).
- Study Of Some Mechanical Properties For A Polymer Material Reinforcing With Chip Or Powder Copper, Engineering Journal,Vol. 18, No. 5, (May 2012).
- Fracture Toughness Properties and FTIR Analysis of Corn Fiber Green Composites, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology International Journal of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering Vol:4, No:1, 2017.
- Study The Flexural And Impact Properties Of Short Okra Natural Fiber Reinforced Epoxy Matrix Composites, Eng & Tech Journal,Vol. 30, No. 10, (2012).
- THERMOGRAVIMETRIC AN ALYSIS OF SACCHARUM/UNSATURATE D POLYESTER COMPOSITES, AL-QADISIYAH JOURNAL FOR ENGINEERING SCIENCES, Vol. 11, No.4, 2018, ISSN: 1998-4456. -
Fabrication, Design and Analysis of Waste Chicken Feathers Fibers Composites for Automotive Indoors, Hashim. A. et al. /ZJPAS: 2019, 31 (s3): 137-142
Impact Strength, Flexural Modulus and Wear Rate of PMMA Composites Reinforced by Eggshell Powders, Engineering and Technology Journal Vol. 38 , Part A (2020), No. 07, Pages 960-966.
Certificate of Participation, 3rd International Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering College of Engineering 2020 / University of Duhok, Kurdstan Region, Iraq University of Technology (UOT),Office of the President - 2020