Alaa Aladdin Abdul Hamead
Materials Engineering Department
Alaa A. Abdul-Hamead was born in Baghdad, Iraq in Spetember of 1974. I received my B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD degrees in 1997 and 2000 and 2006 respectively from University of Technology- Department of Applied Sciences - Material Sciences branch , Baghdad, Iraq. From 2000-naw, I was teaching in Materials Engineering Department, University of Technology. Since 2011, I have a Assist Prof. degree.
Starting scientific publishing since 2001, I have more than 50 publications in national and international conferences and journals (SCOPUS and CLARIVATE). Assist Prof. Alaa is a member in Nanotechnology Society, Society of inventors and innovators and Iraqi Forum of Inventors. I have 9 MsC and 6 PhD students. Participation in many research scientific Gallery and get golden medals. Inventions and patents have five. Review of several research journals. Searcher Directions: Production of nano-powders, Building Materials, Ceramic Coating, TCO Coating, Alloy coating, recycling Materials and Gas Sensors.
Ph.D., Materials Technique, University of Technology, Iraq, 2016
M.Sc., Materials science. University of Technology, Iraq, 2000
B.Sc., Materials science . University of Technology, Iraq, 1997
Participation in many research scientific Gallery and get golden medals. Inventions and patents have five. Review of several research journals. Searcher Directions: Production of nano-powders, Building Materials, Ceramic Coating , TCO Coating, Alloy coating, recycling Materials and Gas Sensors.
1. Preparing Polyester– Bentonite clay Nano composite and study Some of its Mechanical Properties, United Arab Emirates Journal of Engineering, 17 (No.1), 57-61, 2012.
2. Study Some of the Structure Properties of ZrO2Ceramic Coats Prepared by Spray Pyrolysis Method, Engineering and Technology Journal, 27 (No.16), 2009.
3. Investigation the annealing temperature on some optical and structural properties of AlNiCo films, Journal of Nahrin University of Science, 14 (No.2), 2011.
4. Gas sensing using Tri-metal oxides for breathe analysis, Materials Science and Engineering, 454 (No.1), 1-7, 2018.
5. Fabrication and Characterization of Advanced Mortar for Building Application, The Iraqi Journal For Mechanical And Material Engineering, 18, (No.1), 2018.
6. Study the effect of ZnO Nanopowder in Fertilizer, Iraqi journal of mechanical and material engineering, 16 (No.4), 435-441, 2017.
7. Effect of Nano TiO2 Additives on Some Properties of Out Door Building Unites, Engineering and Technology Journal, 34 (Part (A), No.13), 2398-2405, 2016.
8. Study Thermal Insulating for Cement Mortar Reinforce with Ceramic nano Powders, Emirates Journal for Engineering Research, 21 (No.1), 29-38, 2016.
9. Evaluate the Performance of the System Thermal, Engineering and Technology Journal, 33 (Part B, No.3), 76-82, 2015.
10. A study of the Zn:Sn mixing ratio effect on the gas detector properties, , Iraqi Journal of Physics, 13 (No.27), 50-62, 2015.
11. Studying the Effect of Nano Additives and Coating on Some Properties of Cement Mortar Mixes, Eng. &Tech.Journal, Vol.34,Part (A), No.3,2016.
12. Study of ZnO, SnO2 and Compounds ZTO Structures, Engineering and Technology Journal, 33 (Part (A), No.6), 1328-1340 , 2015.
13. Characterization of Nano Powder Incorporated for Building Applications, Engineering and Technology Journal, 33 (Part (B)), 1027-1039, 2015.
14. Studying of characterizations of the Aluminum –Silver nanofilm and their effects as antimicrobial and organics degradation, Journal of Physical Science and Application, 6 (No.1), 236- 240, 2016.
15. Evaluate the performance of the system evaporating metal type Varian USA, Engineering and Technology Journal, Engineering and Technology Journal, 33 (Part (B), No.3), 76-82, 2015.
16. Mechanical Properties for Polyester resin Reinforce with Fe Weave Wire, International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering, 3(No.7), 2014.
17. Fabrication and Characterization of ZnO gas detector, Engineering and Technology Journal, 32 (Part (A), No.9)2014
18. Fabrication of TiO2, V2O5 thin film by powder coating technique, Engineering and Technology Journal 31 (Part (A), No.16), 2013.
19. Fabrication Of TiO2 , V2O5 Thin Film (Super Hydrophobic Surface )By Powder Coating Technique, Journal of Engineering, Number 2 Vol. 22 February 2016.
20. Study some properties of SnO2 thin film, Engineering and Technology Journal, 31 (Part (A), No.12), 2013.
21. Fabrication of Te micro-tubes and TeO2 micro-wires from powders by cold spray, Engineering and Technology Journal, 30 (No.19), 2012.
22. Study the effect of TiO2 Nano-Powder on some Surface Properties of Sinless Steel, 10 (No.18), 29-34, 2012.
23. Fabrication Al2O3 Nano Powder and study some of physical properties, The Sixth Jordan International Chemical Engineering Conference, JIChEC06, 2012.
24. Study the Effect of Co Concentration in NiCo Thin Films on Some Structure and Mechanical Properties, Engineering and Technology Journal, 28 (No.12), 2010.
25. Study of Same Mechanical Properties of Al2O3 Ceramic Thin Film Prepared by Spray Pyrolysis Method, Iraqi Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Engineering, 10 (No.2), 2010.
26. Study of Same Mechanical Properties of Al2O3 Ceramic Thin Film Prepared by Spray Pyrolysis Method. Iraqi Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Engineering, 10 (No.2), 2010.
27. Study of Hardness, Wear and corrosion Resistance of ZrO2Ceramic Coats Prepared by Spray Pyrolysis Method. First Conference of College Engineering University of Babylon , 787-797, 2009.
28. Structural and Morphological Investigation of Cr2O3/WO3 Oxides Films Composite Using Modified Spray Pyrolysis Technique, Engineering and Technology Journal Vol. 37, Part A, No. 10, 2019.
29. Preliminary Investigation on G Cement Modified by Nano-Powder, Engineering and Technology Journal, vol.32 (No.2A ), 2020.
30. Synthesis and characterization of Iron tungstate oxide films by advanced controlled spray pyrolysis technique, Iraqi Journal of Physics, 2019 Vol.17, No.41, PP. 29-39.
31. Preparation of Al2O3/MgO Nanocomposite Particles for Bio Applications, , Engineering and Technology Journal Vol.38 , No.4A, 2020.
32. Investigation the Effect of Nano–Particles and Recycling Mortar Additives on Physical and Mechanical Properties of Concrete, Engineering and Technology Journal Vol. 36, Part A, No. 3, 2018
33. Fabrication of Advanced Cement Mortar for Building Anti-Bacteria Applications, Al-Khwarizmi Engineering Journal, Vol. 15, No. 1, March, (2019) P.P. 89- 96
34. Studies on fabrication and characterization of a high-performance Al-doped ZnO/n-Si (111) heterojunction photodetectector, IOP publishing, Semiconductor Science and Technology, 23(No. 7), 2008. CLARIVATE
35. Comparative study of erosion wear of glass fiber/epoxy composite reinforced with Al2O3 nano and micro particles, Materials Today Proceeding, 2019. CLARIVATE
36. Employing recycling materials for the fabrication of smart mortar, Materials Today Proceeding, 2019. CLARIVATE
37. Fabrication and AFM characterization of selenium recycled nano particles by pulse laser evaporation and thermal evaporation/ Published/Materials Research Express/ 6 (2019) 1250k2 [1-8] / Mar./2020 CLARIVATE /
38. Production of polycarboxylate-ether superplasticizer (PCE) coated sand with modified hardened properties in cement mortar/ Construction and Building Materials, 245 (2020) 118442 [1-9] / 10 June 2020/ CLARIVATE /
39. Effect of nano powder (Al2O3-CaO) addition on the mechanical properties of the polymer blend matrix composite, Defence Technology, 2020 CLARIVATE
40. Use of polypropylene microfibers to improve mass concrete by controlling the crack sealing mechanism, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering 871 (2020) 012010. SCOPUS
41. Improve Mass Concrete by Controlling the Crack Sealing Mechanism Using Microcapsules of Zinc Oxide, Materials Science Forum Submitted: 2020 Vol. 1002, pp 541-550. SCOPUS
42. Advanced Structured of MgO Thin Film for Bio Applications/ Materials Science Forum/ Vol. 1002, pp 319-330 /2020/ SCOPUS
43. Synthesis and characterization of zinc tungstate oxides films by advanced controlled chemical spray pyrolysis deposition technique, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, VOL. 14, NO. 4, FEBRUARY 2019. SCOPUS
44. Smart Cement Modified by Adding Multi Nano Powder for Oil Well Applications, Defect and Diffusion Forum, Vol. 398, 2020, 8-15 SCOPUS.
45. The effect of nano fly ash on properties of cement mortar, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2045, 020011, 2018. SCOPUS
46. Properties of SnO2 thin films deposited by chemical spray pyrolysis using different precursor solutions, AIP Conference Proceedings, 030017( 2018). SCOPUS
47. Study of the effect of ZnO film on some properties of clear and color window glass, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1968, 030030 (2018). SCOPUS
48. Fabrication of tri metal oxides gas detector for lung inflammation, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1968, 020010 (2018). SCOPUS
49. Preparation and characteristics study of ZnO: (Al, Cu, I) thin films, e-Journal of Surface Science and Nanotechnology, 4, 636-639, 2006. SCOPUS
50. Effect of Deposition Direction on the Properties of Silicon layers Fabricated from Recycled Silicon Powder, International Journal of Nanoelectronics and Materials, 12, No. 2, [123-134], 2019. SCOPUS
51. Smart Cement Modified with Nano Fly Ash and Micro Fiber for Oil Well Applications, 2019 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 579 012008. SCOPUS.
Fundamentals of Ceramics Powder Manufacturing
Composite Materials Engineering
Ceramic Materials Technology
1- Gold Medal: Everest Organization Development Training/ NGO/ International scientific competition for professors and researcher. Patent Competition Research conducted by Everest International for Development Training and the European-French Association of Inventors F.F.I.fr. WHERE WAS AWARDED A GOLD MEDAL AND INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE No. AAA2004319/2019 2- Gold Medal: Successful women in chemistry/ Al- Nahrain University, ACS 2018. 3- Gold Medal: Patent Gallery of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Industrial Research and Development Authority, C.O.S.Q.C./ 2018. 4- Silver Medal: Conference and Gallery of Innovation, the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works/2019. Patents B05B7/ 16 B05C7/ 19/04 C23C24/04 Design and Manufacture of Cold Spraying Device to Produce Coatings Dose not Affected by Water and Dust Super Hydrophobic H01L31/02 H01L31/18 Fabrication of Smart Gas Detector from Tri Metal Oxides via Developed Chemical Spray Pyrolysis Technique C04B2111/ 0034 C04B2111/ 00637 Manufacturing Nanostructured Oxides by Chemical Spray Pyrolysis and Included in Mortars Material to be used for Construction Applications C04B2111/00008 Fabrication of Nanopowder from Waste Cement Factory and Used in this Cement Mortar. A615B2010/ 0087 A61B5/082 A61B5/08 A615B2010/ 0009 (Fabrication of Multi Smart Detector from Tri Metal Oxides for Biomedical Diagnosis Application). Acknowledgements • Acknowledgement for Inauguration materials Eng. Dep. • Acknowledgement for Loading Lecture On Dep. Web site. • Acknowledgement for Gallery of Advance Coat Application • Acknowledgement for Carnival sovereignty • Acknowledgement for Graduation Gallery day • Acknowledgement for Carnival sovereignty • Acknowledgement for Appraisal work in department • Acknowledgement for Lecture Early checkup of breast cancer • Acknowledgement for Publish Research • Acknowledgement for Interviewed candidates for postgraduate studies • Acknowledgement for Gallery marketing scientific productions • Acknowledgement for Publish Research • Acknowledgement for Appraisal work in department