Ahmed A Zainulabdeen
Materials Engineering Department
Ahmed A Zainulabdeen was born in Baghdad, Iraq in November of 1977
He received his BSc. and MSc.degrees in 1999 and 2002 respectively from University of Technology/Metallurgical Engineering Dep. At 2014 he got his PhD degree in Metallurgical engineering from UOT. Since 2017 he has been Assist. Prof. of Metallurgy in Dep. of materials Engineering. He has more than 20 publications in national and international journals and conferences.
Ph.D., Metallurgical Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 2014.
M.Sc., Metallurgical Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 2002.
B.Sc., Metallurgical Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 1999. .
Heat treatment, Welding, Fatigue, Metallurgy, Materials Selection, Casting
1. Ahmed A. et “Effect of tempering temperature on the fatigue resistance of medium carbon steel”, The Iraqi journal for mechanical and materials engineering vol.5 no.1 2005 Babylon university, Babylon, Iraq.
2. Ahmed A. et al, “Study Fatigue Behavior of Friction Stir Welded Joints for Dissimilar Aluminum Alloy (2024-T3 and 7020-T6)”, Engineering & Technology journal Year: 2014 Vol.32 Issue: 2 Part (A), PP: 439-452.
3. Ahmed A. et al, “Investigation of fatigue behavior and fractography of dissimilar friction stir welded joint of Aluminum alloys 7075 -T6 and 5052 -H34”, International Journal of Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 2, No.2, December 2014. ISSN: 2315-4527.
4. Ahmed A. et al, "Microstructural Investigation of Spot Brazing Steel-to-Aluminum with Cu Filler Metal Alloy", presented in a Conference of Materials Engineering and Nano technology in Materials Eng. Department, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq,2014.
5. "Investigation on Corrosion Behavior of the Al/SiC Nanocomposites in Sea Water" Niveen Jamal Abdul kader, Hussain Mohammed Yousif and Ahmed Ameed Zainalabdeen, IEOM Kuala Lumpur Conference, March 8-10, 2016.
6. Niveen J. Abdul kader, Ahmed A. Zainalabdeenand Mohammed M "Manufacturing of Metal Matrix Composite Reinforced with Nano particles and Studying their corrosion Behavior in 1M HCl" paper delivered to Ministry of Industry and Minerals conference 2016.
7. Ahmed A. Zain Al-Abideen, Jabbar H. Mohammed and Najmuldeen Y. Mahmood “Evaluation the Mechanical Properties of Shot Peened TIG Welded Aluminum Sheets”, Journal of Engineering No.3, Vol.23. march 201.7.
8. Ahmed A. Zainulabdeen,” corrosion bahavior of dissimilar friction stir welded for Aluminium alloys (5052 H34and 7075 T6”, Journal of engineering and sustainable development, No.2, Vol.21, 2017.
9. Niveen J. Abdul kader, Hussain M. Yousif and Ahmed A. Zainulabdeen, “Studying The Effect of Low Temperature on Some Properties of Internal Lining Coating for Steel Liquid Gas Storage Tanks”, Iraq oil& gas conference, 13-14 Dec.2017, Iraq.
10. Niveen J. Abdul kader, Ahmed A. Zainulabdeen and Dalia M. Jomah, “PREPARTION AND CORROSION BEHAVIOR OF ALUMINUM METAL MATRIX COMPOSITES REINFORCED WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS, the 4th scientific engineering and 1st sustainable engineering conference, Iraq, 2018.
11. Ahmed A. Zain Al-Abideen, Jabbar H. Mohammed and Najmuldeen Y. Mahmood “Effect of Annealing Treatment on the Anisotropy Behavior of Cold Rolled Stainless Steel 304 Sheets”, Diyala journal of Engineering Science” No.2, Vol.11, 2018.
12. Ibtihal.A. Mahmood, Ahmed.A.Zainulabdeen and Jabbar.H. Mohmmed ,“Experimental Study for the Effects of Crystalline Agents on Properties of Glass-Ceramic Coating”, Engineering and Technology Journal Vol. 36, Part A, No. 2, 2018.
13. Fadhil A. Hashim, Ahmed A. Zainulabdeen and Shams H. Assi “The Effect of Direct Extrusion on Recycled Lead-Based Babbitt Alloy”, The 6th international scientific conference for nano technology and advanced materials and their applications, Baghdad, Iraq, 2-3 May 2018.
14. Ahmed A. Zainulabdeen Jabbar H. Mohammed and Najmuldeen Y. Mahmood, “The effect of polymeric quenching media on mechanical properties of medium carbon steel”, 1st International Conference in materials Engineering and science (IConMEAS), Istanbul, Turkey,8-9 August 2018, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 454 (2018) 012053 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/454/1/012053
15. Ahmed A. Zainulabdeen, “Study of Fatigue Fractography of Mild Steel Used in Automotive Industry”, Al-Khwarizmi Engineering Journal, Vol. 15, No. 1, March, P.P. 82- 88, (2019).
16. A A Zainulabdeen, F A Hashim and S H Assi, “Mechanical Properties of Tin-Based Babbitt Alloy using the Direct Extrusion technique”, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 518 (2019) 032031, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/518/3/032031
17. Other papers and conferences were submitted (under processing for publish).
Many academic awards and acknowledgment from minister of education, president of UOT and Dean of Materials Eng.Dep.